If you are in a rush and just want to know what the best Omega Juicer is, then we would recommend Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer as our top pick.
With the vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber in fresh juice, you can start on a path to a healthier lifestyle with flavor combinations you create in your Omega juicer. You can choose a simple citrus juicer, or if you want to use a variety of produce, wheatgrass, or make nut milks, you will need to choose from among the juicers that do more. Omega, originally called Olympic Products, was founded in 1985 by Robert Leo. Mr. Leo had worked in the industry for 20 years. Over the years, Omega has created a variety of juicers. They have over 45 juicers, and they are the only company to produce pulp ejection, centrifuge, and masticating juicers. Read our buyer’s guide and our Omega juicer reviews to find the best juicer by Omega for you.
Here are the Omega juicers we will be reviewing:
- Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center Dual-Stage, Slow-Speed, Masticating Juicer
- Omega NC900HDC Juicer Extractor and Nutrition Center
- Omega VSJ843QR Vertical Slow Masticating Juicer
- Omega CUBE300S Slow-speed, Masticating Juicer
- Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low-Speed Masticating Juicer
- Omega CNC80S Compact, Slow-speed, Multipurpose Masticating Nutrition Center Juicer
- Omega J8007S Slow-Speed, Horizontal Juicer, Extractor, and Nutrition Center
- Omega J8004 Dual-stage, Slow-speed, Masticating Juicer
- Omega NC800HDS Dual-stage, Slow-speed, 80-RPM, Masticating Juicer
- Omega J4000 Continuous Pulp-Ejection Juicer
Why Choose an Omega Juicer?
With Omega’s years of experience, they constantly look for ways to upgrade their products to stay ahead of their competitors. They have created a large variety of juicers that provide different features to fulfill the desires of their customers. An Omega juicer will produce high juice yields, provide a long 3-day juice shelf life, is easy to clean, and is comparatively inexpensive.
Types of Juicers
Omega offers consumers a variety of choices in juicers. As mentioned, they have citrus, pulp ejection, centrifuge, and masticating low-speed juicers. Introduced in 2005, the low-speed juicers reduce oxidation, allowing the juice to be kept for up to 72 hours. The low-speed juicers are available in horizontal, vertical, and cube models.
Citrus juicers are only intended to make citrus juice. You just cut the fruit in half without peeling it. These are the simplest of the Omega juicers.
Introduced in 2014, the Omega low-speed, vertical juicers run at 43 RPMs preserving nutrition and providing a better tasting juice that can be kept refrigerated for up to 72 hours. Using a vertical, stainless steel basket, the Omega slow juicer spins the pulp into a receptacle bin leaving the juice smooth. You can make juice from fruits, vegetables, greens, and wheatgrass, or make nut milk with these juicers.
With the Omega low-speed, horizontal juicers, you can make juice from fruits, vegetables, greens, and wheatgrass. You can also make nut milks, nut butters, fruit sorbets, and baby food using the food processing attachments. The pulp is retained in a basket for a smoother juice. The low speed reduces oxidation, preserving the flavor and nutrition and providing a 72-hour shelf life for the juice.
The Omega low-speed, twin-gear juicers produce the highest yield when making juice from wheatgrass and leafy greens with little oxidation and heat. The reduced oxidation contributes to the taste, the nutritional value, and the shelf life of the juice. You can make juice from other fruits and vegetables, as well as nut milks and baby food.
In 2016, Omega introduced the low speed, cube juicers. They are identical to low-speed, horizontal juicers in a more compact, easy-to-store form. Cube juicers make fruit, vegetable, greens, and wheatgrass juices that provide better taste, higher nutritional value, and longer shelf life than juices made from higher speed juicers. With the food processor attachments, they make nut milks, nut butters, sorbet, and baby food.
The high-speed, 3-horsepower centrifuge juicers were also introduced in 2016. They are designed to be extremely quiet with reduced vibration and yield 20- to 30-percent more juice than competitors. These juicers also extract pulp. They make fruit and vegetable juices. They have wider mouths so preparation time to chop the ingredients into smaller pieces is reduced, and the juice extraction time is also reduced. However, they have a lower yield than low-speed juicers and allow for more oxidation, so the shelf life of the juice is reduced.
With their years of experience, every detail of Omega juicers is designed and manufactured with high-quality parts and standards. They use a GE Ultem Auger that is eight times stronger than the plastic augers of competitors. Omega is so confident about the quality of their juicers that they provide a 15-year warranty.
On their website, Omega has a quiz to help you select the product that is right for you. Their first question is whether you want fresh citrus juice or whether you want a juicer to make fruit bowls and smoothies from produce. Then they want to know the maximum amount you want to spend. Finally, they ask for your email address, but providing it is optional.
All of the juicers from Omega pack a mighty punch. Omega juicers have high-powered motors capable of producing juice from a variety of fruits and vegetables.
With their vertical, horizontal, and cube models, Omega has a juicer that will fit on your counter.
Ease of Use
Two factors will determine how easy a juicer is to use for most people. First is how quickly and easily the juicer produces a glass of juice, especially in the morning while you are getting ready to go to work. The second factor is how easy it is to clean up when you are done.
Just making a fresh glass of citrus juice is a quick process using Omega’s citrus juicer. Making juices from other ingredients can take more time, but Omega created juicers with additional features to help improve the process.
For more versatility, consider some of the juicers from Omega that include additional features for creating coconut milk, soy milk, nut butters, and baby food.
Obviously, the juicers with more features will provide you with more uses but will be more expensive. So, you need to balance how much use a specific juicer will provide for you with how affordable it is for you. This will be a long-term investment, so if creating nut milks or butters is a feature you would use frequently but that seems to be out of your budget, consider the added health benefits and whether you will be buying those products if you can’t make them yourself before you buy a less expensive juicer that is not equipped to help you create those products.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Let’s be honest, if an appliance is a lot of work to clean when you are done using it, then it does not get used as often. Omega has designed their juicers to be as easy to clean as possible. This is especially important in the morning when you are getting ready for work. Having a brush handy makes for an easier and faster clean up.
Now that you have read about the features available on juicers by Omega, read our product reviews for our Omega juicer comparison to help you find the best juicer by Omega for you.
Omega Juicer Reviews and Comparision
The Omega J8006HDS juicer is a low-speed, horizontal, masticating juicer that operates at 80 RPMs, producing a high juice yield with less heat buildup and less oxidation. The higher yield means that you can use less produce to create your juices. Less oxidation provides you with more nutritious and better-tasting juices that have longer shelf lives.
With the J8006HDS’s quiet, powerful, 200-watt motor, you can make nut butter, nut milk, soy milk, frozen desserts, popsicles, and juice from fruits, vegetables, and wheatgrass. You can also grind herbs, spices, garlic, and coffee. The pulp is automatically ejected into a bin for easy removal.
The J8006HDS provides easy assembly, operation, and cleaning. It measures 14.5” deep x 6.5” wide x 15.5” high, weighs 13 pounds, includes a user manual, and offers a 15-year warranty.
- The J8006HDS is a low-speed juicer that provides a higher juice yield requiring less produce and adds less oxidation providing a more nutritious, better tasting, longer lasting juice.
- It has a 200-watt motor, so you can make juice, nut butter, nut milk, soy milk, frozen desserts, popsicles, and grind herbs, spices, garlic, and coffee
- The dual-stage and extraction features provide a smoother juice.
- The chute on the J8006HDS has a narrow mouth, so ingredients have to be chopped up smaller, which adds to the juicing time.
- Since it a low-speed juicer, it can take longer to extract the juice.
- It can also require more time to clean, which is an issue in the morning when you are getting ready for work.
The Omega NC900HDC low-speed, 150-watt, horizontal, masticating juicer offers the dual-stage extraction feature that extracts juice by crushing ingredients, then presses the pulp again as it extracts the pulp for a smoother juice. This provides a higher juice yield that requires less produce to create.
The food chute is larger than many juicers by Omega, so less chopping of ingredients is required reducing preparation time. The NC900HDC includes two juicing screens and six nozzles, measures 6.5″ wide x 14.5″ deep x 15.5″ high, weighs 17.45 pounds, and offers a 15-year warranty.
The low-speed, 80-RPM, 2-horsepower motor adds less-oxidation providing healthier, better-tasting juice that stays fresh for up to 72 hours. The NC900HDC has five adjustable pressure settings and is powerful enough to make nut butter, nut milk, soy milk, wheatgrass juice, baby food, frozen desserts, and fruit and vegetable juice, as well as press pasta, and grind spices, herbs, coffee, and garlic. For all it does, it is a quiet-running juicer.
- The NC900HDC has a larger chute than many juicers by Omega, so it does not require as much chopping of ingredients. This reduces preparation time.
- It offers five adjustable pressure settings to help create whatever juice you want.
- This juicer includes two juicing screens and six nozzles for added versatility.
- The powerful 2-horsepower motor provides enough power for this juicer to make nut butter, nut milk, soy milk, and wheatgrass juice; press pasta; and grind spices, herbs, coffee, and garlic.
- Even though the wider chute reduces preparation time, the slower speed of this juicer still makes preparation time longer than a centrifuge juicer.
- With the extra parts, this juicer can require more cleaning time.
The Omega VSJ843QR low-speed juicer is a vertical, masticating juicer that weighs 12.5 pounds, and at 8.5″ deep x 6″ wide x 10″ high, it takes up less counter space than vertical juicers.
The quiet, 150-watt motor on the VSJ843QR runs at an extremely low 43 RPMs that allows it to press produce with twice the power of the Omega low-speed, vertical juicers. In addition, it has a powerful, dual-edge auger that rapidly squeezes ingredients to quickly produce a higher juice yield requiring less produce to make your juice. It also creates less oxidation providing a smoother, longer-lasting, healthier juice with the pulp extracted into a bin. With the VSJ843QR juicer, you can make nut milk, wheatgrass juice, and fruit and vegetable juice. For easy serving, the Omega VSJ843QR juicer has a no-drip juice tap, and it is easy to clean. Omega provides a 15-year warranty with the VSJ843QR juicer.
- The Omega VSJ843QR juicer is a vertical juicer that measures 8.5″ deep x 6″ wide x 10″ high, so it takes up less space on your counter than a vertical juicer.
- It operates at an extremely low 43 RPMs with a powerful, dual-edge auger producing a higher juice yield with less oxidation. So, you can use less produce to make healthier juice with a longer shelf life.
- The VSJ843QR is easy to clean and has a no-drip juice tap.
- The chute is smaller, and the processing is slower, so you cannot push the ingredients in too quickly or this juicer will clog or leave chunks of produce in your juice.
- Preparation time is longer because you have to chop ingredients smaller.
The Omega CUBE300S juicer is a compact vertical juicer. It weighs 18 pounds and measures 10.2″ wide x 10.2″ deep x 10.4″ high, so it fits easily on the counter.
The CUBE300S, with its quiet, low-speed, 80-RPM, 200-watt motor and dual-edge auger, is powerful enough to make nut butters, nut milks, sorbets, baby food, press pasta, and create fruit, vegetable, and wheatgrass juice. The low speed reduces heat build-up and oxidation, resulting in better tasting, more nutritious juices that have a shelf life of up to 72 hours. It also helps produce a high juice yield with less produce.
The CUBE300S offers three adjustable settings, automatic pulp ejector, storage in the back, easy cleaning, and easy assembly. It comes with a homogenizing cone, a juice cone, five nozzles, a 32-ounce pulp bowl, and a 32-ounce juice bowl. With the new screen design, the CUBE300S reduces the pulp to a finer texture.
Like most of the juicers by Omega, the CUBE300S is covered by a 15-year warranty.
- The Cube300s comes with a homogenizing cone, a juice cone, five nozzles, a 32-ounce pulp bowl, and a 32-ounce juice bowl.
- Measuring 10.2″ wide x 10.2″ deep x 10.4″ high, it is compact and fits easily on the counter.
- The new screen design on the CUBE300S reduces the pulp to a finer texture.
- The Cube300S offers three adjustable settings.
- Due to its compact size, the feed chute is shorter, which slows the process of adding ingredients.
- Because of its compact size, the juice receptacle is shorter and therefore holds less juice.
The Omega VRT350 operates at 80RPM, creating less oxidation than higher speed juicers that operate at speeds of 1,650 to 15,000RPM. Less oxidation improves the nutritional value of the juice by preserving its taste, color, vitamins, minerals, and healthy enzymes. Less oxidation also means a longer shelf life for your juices. You can keep them refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
The dual-stage processing system first crushes your fruits, vegetables, and even wheatgrass and nuts and then presses the pulp to extract as much juice as possible from the least amount of produce. Then, the juicer automatically ejects the pulp into the pulp container from one nozzle while serving drinks from its second over-sized spout.
Self-clean the juicer by pouring water through the chute while you are changing ingredients. If the fruits, vegetables, or greens you are processing become stuck or if the juicer becomes clogged, simply press the reverse button.
This vertical juicer has a small footprint. It measures only 7” w x 8.5” d x 15.5” h, weighs 22 pounds.
- Low-speed operation preserves flavor, color, and nutrition of juices and extends their shelf life.
- Dual-process operating system crushes and then presses foods to obtain the greatest possible amount of juice from your produce.
- Reverse button helps remove clogs and produce that has become stuck.
- Self-clean the juicer by pouring water through the chute while you change ingredients.
- Low-speed operation requires a longer time for processing produce.
- A low percentage of users complain that the VRT350 clogs easily when juicing hard, stringy, or fibrous vegetables like carrots, celery, and kale.
- Some blame the clogging on the narrow width of the pulp ejection nozzle, which measures only 1/4 inch wide.
- Consumers also complain that using the reverse button to unclog the juicer sends pulp into the juice so that juice has to be run through a strainer.
- Some did not feel that the VRT350 produced as much juice as they expected.
The Omega CNC80S compact, low-speed, horizontal juicer is 16.4″ deep x 6.3″ wide x 12.4″ high and weighs 13 pounds. It is a smaller version of the J8006 with the dual-stage extraction feature. The difference between the CNC80S and the J8006 is that the components are smaller in the CNC80S making it easier to fit on your counter or take on a trip.
With a quiet 200-watt, 80-RPM motor, it is powerful enough to make nut butters, nut milks, baby food, sorbets, a variety of juices, grind beans, mince herbs, and press pasta. The low-speed reduces the oxidation process creating more nutritious and more flavorful juices with a longer shelf life. The dual-stage extraction process presses the ingredients and then presses them again before depositing them in the pulp bin providing a higher juice yield.
The CNC80S has automatic pulp ejection, coarse and fine juicing screens, and a built-in handle. In addition, a homogenizing cone, juice cone, five nozzles, a pulp bowl, and a juice bowl are included.
Omega provides a 15-year warranty.
- The CNC80S is a compact version of the J8006 with smaller components to fit better on your counter or to be easier to take on a trip.
- It features the dual-stage extraction process that presses the ingredients twice before depositing the pulp in extraction bin providing a higher juice yield.
- It has a 200-watt, 80-RPM motor that is powerful enough to make nut butters, nut milks, baby food, sorbets, a variety of juices, grind beans, mince herbs, and press pasta.
- The CNC80S feeding tube chute has a narrow mouth, so you have to chop up ingredients smaller, which adds to production time.
- Since it is a low-speed juicer, it can take longer to extract the juice.
- It can require more cleaning time, which can be an issue when you are in a hurry.
The Omega J8007S is a single auger, low-speed, horizontal juicer that operates at 80RPM. This low-speed operation creates less oxidation in the juice which preserves its flavor, color, and nutrition levels and also extends the shelf life of the juice. Juices made with this low-powered system will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours.
The two-stage processing system first crushes your ingredients and then presses the pulp to extract the maximum amount of juice possible. The extra-large feed tray reduces food preparation time, allowing you to cut your ingredients into larger pieces. Juicing is continuous while pulp is ejected automatically.
The single auger used in the J8007S, the GE Ultem Auger, is eight times stronger than the plastic augers used in other juicers. That allows the J8007S to provide your choice of three adjustable pressure settings. The gear reduction system used in the J8007S enables it to provide maximum torque or power at all settings. Still, this juicer is designed to operate quietly.
With this much power, you can make fruit and vegetable juices, make wheatgrass juice, mince herbs, grind coffee and other beans, grind nuts for nut milks and butters, make pasta, create frozen fruit sorbets, and make nutritious baby food. The J8007 comes with all the parts you need: a juice cone, a homogenizing cone, five nozzles, a pulp bowl, and a plastic juice bowl.
Unlike the J8004 and the J8006 models, the J8007S is BPA free. While the first stage of the two-stage screen was made of plastic in the two earlier models, the first stage screen for the J8007S is made of steel. Consequently, the J8007S is a heavier duty machine that is more resistant to screen damage.
The J8007S has a built-in handle. It weighs 20.0 pounds and measures 6.5” w x 14.5” d x 15.5” h.
- Low-speed, 80RPM operation preserves flavor, color, and health benefits of juice while extending refrigerated shelf life to 72 hours.
- Heavy duty GE Ultem Augur allows J8007S to provide three adjustable pressure settings.
- Two-stage operation crushes ingredients and then presses pulp to extract the maximum amount of juice possible.
- Gear reduction system provides maximum force at all settings.
- Use of metal in the first stage of two-stage screen improves resistance to screen damage creating a heavier duty machine that can make pasta and grind coffee and other beans.
- J8007S is BPA free.
- Some consumers mention that the J8007S has a problem processing softer foods like fruits and cucumbers. The pulp from these does not readily go into the pulp extractor.
- Some who want to make a pitcher of juice at a time suggest that either the machine should sit higher so that there is room for a larger juice container under the nozzle or that there should be a pause button on the continuous juicing operation so that the small juice bowl could be emptied into a pitcher without juice continuing to flow or drip from the juicer.
- Some cosumers feel that the feed tube is too small, which undercuts the advantages of the extra-large feed tray.
The Omega J8004 low-speed, horizontal juicer is an older model Omega juicer that provides a lot of the features of the newer models. It offers the dual-stage processing feature that presses the ingredients twice before depositing the pulp in the extraction bin, providing a smoother juice with a higher yield and requiring less produce to create your juices. At 80-RPMs, the J8004 is a low-speed juicer that reduces heat build-up and oxidation, providing better tasting, more nutritious juices with a 72-hour shelf life.
The quiet, 150-watt motor and the GE Ultem Auger have enough power and strength to create nut butter, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, press pasta, and make baby food, frozen desserts, soy milk, and juices from fruits and vegetables.
The J8004 is easy to assemble, operate, and clean. It measures 14.5″ deep x 6.5″ wide x 15.5″ high and weighs 15 pounds.
- The dual-stage processing feature on the J8004 presses the ingredients twice before depositing the pulp in the extraction bin, providing smoother juices with a higher yield and requiring less produce to create your juices.
- The J8004 has enough power and strength to create nut butter, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, press pasta, and make baby food, frozen desserts, soy milk, and juices from fruits and vegetables.
- It is a low-speed juicer that reduces oxidation, providing more flavorful, healthier juices with a longer shelf life.
- Since it has a narrow feeding tube, chopping ingredients smaller adds to the preparation time.
- While the slower speed adds many benefits, it makes the extraction process take longer.
The Omega NC800HDS low-speed juicer has a wide chute so that you don’t have to cut up ingredients as small, saving you preparation time. The low speed reduces heat build-up and oxidation, providing healthier and better-tasting juices with a 72-hour shelf life. The dual-stage processing presses the ingredients twice before depositing the pulp in the extraction bin. This process provides a higher juice yield from less produce.
The quiet, 2-horsepower motor has enough power to press pasta and to make nut butter, nut milk, baby food, and juices from fruits, vegetables, and wheatgrass. The NC800HDS provides five adjustable settings, a homogenizing cone, a juice cone, five nozzles, a pulp bowl, and a juice bowl.
It measures 6.5” wide × 14.5” deep × 15.5” high and has a 15-year warranty.
- The Omega NC800HDS has a wide chute so that you do not have to chop up produce as small, reducing your preparation time.
- The low speed reduces oxidation, providing a more nutritious and better-tasting juice with a 72-hour shelf life.
- The 2-horsepower motor has enough power to press pasta and to make nut butter, nut milk, baby food, and juices from fruits, vegetables, and wheatgrass.
- The dual-stage processing feature presses the produce twice, providing a higher juice yield before depositing the pulp in the extractor bin. This process allows you to use less produce to make your juice.
- While the wide chute reduces preparation time by allowing you to use larger pieces of fruits and vegetables, the slower speed still requires longer production time than a centrifugal juicer.
The Omega J4000 Juicer is a high-speed, centrifuge juicer that makes fruit, vegetable, and citrus juices. At 1/3-horsepower, it is a powerful motor that processes juice quickly. However, this creates oxidation in the juice, adversely affecting the taste, the nutritional value, and the shelf life when compared with masticating juicers.The J4000 has a wide mouth, so you do not have to chop up produce in as small of pieces. However, you should feed your ingredients in slowly to give the juicer an opportunity to extract as much juice as possible because a centrifuge juicer extracts less juice than a masticating juicer, requiring you to use more produce.
The metal parts are surgical stainless steel, including the 1/2-pound blade, the basket, and the cover. For easy assembly, Omega uses cantilever latch arms, and for stability, Omega provides 12 rubber feet. It offers automatic pulp ejection, measures 9″ wide × 15″ deep × 12.5″ high, weighs 17 pounds, and has a 15-year warranty.
- The Omega J4000 juicer is a high-speed, centrifuge juicer that processes juice quicker than masticating juicers. While the type of juices that a centrifuge juicer can create are limited, the speed with which it delivers fresh juice to you is great when you are in a hurry.
- It has a wide mouth, so you can spend less preparation time cutting produce into smaller pieces.
- Surgical stainless steel is used in the 1/2-pound blade, the basket, and the cover.
- The high-speed processing creates oxidation in the juice that adversely affects the taste, the nutritional value, and the shelf life of the juice.
- Because of the high speed, the J4000 extracts less juice, requiring more produce.
We hope our Omega juicer reviews provided information that you can use to select an Omega juicer that is best for you. The product reviews cover the variety of juicers that Omega offers. As you read through this information, you will need to consider what types of foods and beverages you want to make with your juicer, how much counter space you have available, and what your budget is. Then you will be able to determine the best Omega juicer for you. To help, here is a recap and our top choice.
If you are just looking for a juicer, then consider the Omega VRT350. Since it can do nut milk and wheatgrass juice, it is a step above a citrus juicer. It is a low-speed, vertical, masticating juicer, providing the benefits of reduced oxidation and better tasting, more nutritious juice with a 72-hour shelf life.
The Omega VSJ843QR juicer is a low-speed, masticating, vertical juicer. It offers all of the benefits of a low-speed juicer mentioned with the VRT350. In addition, it takes up less counter space than a horizontal juicer.
The Omega Cube300S juicer is another vertical, low-speed, masticating juicer with the benefits of low-speed juicers and compactness in a cube shape.
The Omega J4000 juicer is a high-speed, centrifuge juicer with its greatest benefit being that it produces juice quickly.
The Omega J8006HDS juicer is a low-speed, horizontal, masticating juicer with all the benefits of a low-speed juicer. The J8006HDS creates a full array of food and beverages including fruit and vegetable juices, wheatgrass juice, minced herbs, ground coffee and beans, ground nuts for nut milks and butters, pasta, frozen fruit sorbets, and nutritious baby food. The dual-stage processing feature presses the food twice to create a high juice yield before depositing the pulp in the ejector bin. The J8006HDS is built to last with the GE Ultem Auger and the BPA-free metal screen. This juicer is our top choice.